Wednesday, January 17, 2007

New Pregnancy







Well I figured I would upgrade from the myspace blog to this so that I could put ultrasound pictures along with letting everyone know how everything is going. Well I am ten weeks along now. We had another ultrasound yesterday. We also got to see the heartbeat ( that is once the doctor caught up with the baby). The baby is apparently moving around good. It didn't want us to hear the heartbeat yesterday. We finally did and it was great. I don't have any restrictions right now either ( which is better). I'm going to start going back to the gym and do some light workouts. Probably just walking on the treadmill and riding the bike for now. That is if I can get off the couch long enough to drag my butt up to the gym. I have had little to no energy the last two and half months, that's why I'm kinda of psyched to go back to the gym. I'm hoping that, that will give me a little more energy.
Well I think I have babbled on long enough. I will keep everyone up to date with everything on this blog.

6 comments:

Stayllo said...

I'm so excited you have a blog!!! I'm going to put a link to yours on mine. Keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

Pat Temple says. Do we know what the little tyke is yet? Boy or Girl. So glad everything is going well for you. Hope you can stick it out to the end at work. It is tuff enough when you are feeling well, I KNOW! I bet Andy is excited and can't wait another 30 weeks. Good Luck, keep us informed and God Bless.

Kristy Wolfgang Larabee said...

I couldn't be happier for you both & I know you will be wonderful parents. As the parent of a toddler, the best advice I can think to tell you is...sleep all you can now!! Best wishes!

Anonymous said...

You know how proud Mom and I are of you and Andy. We hope everything turns out good. Wc can't wait for the big day to arrive, be it the 12th or 16th.
Love Dad

Michelle said...

I'm so happy for you and Andy. It is nice to now that things are working out for you guys. Hopefully I will get a chance to see the "new clemens baby" in one of my trips back to Pa. Good Luck,take it easy and God Bless.

tina and herb said...

Hi andy and amy, Uncle herbie and I are thrilled about the good news! Please take care of yourselves and the soon to be new Clemens! The best news of the year!