Saturday, March 10, 2007

Hearing the heartbeat for the first time

I had a doctors appointmenton thursday, and we got to hear the heartbeat for the first time without ultrasound. Andy's face was priceless. I did feel good to see that we are that far along after so long. We go for another ultrasound on March 30. At that ultrasound we will be able to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. We are not going to find out though. I should say we don't plan on finding out. At the ultrasound they check to make sure there is nothing physically wrong with the baby. Also I am feeling a little better. Last satruday I had what I believe to be a bad allergy attack. I still have my stuffy nose though. Well I will write again after my ultrasound to let everyone know how everything went.

1 comment:

Stayllo said...

I'm so glad everything is going well for you guys. Keep us posted!!!