Wednesday, October 24, 2007

10 Weeks Old


Well the chuncky monkey( also known as Brianna) is 12lbs 1oz and 24 inches long. That's right she is a full 2 foot tall now. Only 3 more feet and she will be as tall as me. She also got her shots. She was a little fussy around 8:30 9:00 o'clock last night. So I walked her up and down the street to calm her down. It worked like a charm she fell asleep and slept the whole night. I'm sure are good friend tylenol helped. She has been good all day so far, it isonly 12:30. Well I have about a week and a half left in my time off. We have changed our day care plans, Pop-Pop is going to watch her. We found someone who will watch her the one week a month that my dad is in Vegas. Pop-Pop is very excited to be watching her. Well I will keep everyone informed.

1 comment:

Stayllo said...

Adorable pictures!!!! I'm glad to finally see one the whole family!!!