Sunday, November 25, 2007

3 Months and counting


So Bianna is 3 months old now. At her last doctors appointment she weighed 12lbs and was 24 inches long. That was at the end of Ocotber. She goes again on December 17. She went to big cousin Danni birthday party. Danni turned 8 on November 11. I can't believe that Danni is 8 years old. So Brianna got to hang out with her two cousin Leah and Danni.
Brianna also rolled over for the first time today. Of course I was the only one that saw it. My mom was over at the time but she was outside and Andy was upstairs getting ready to put up christmas lights. Oh and Brianna is sick for the first time. She has a stuffy nose and and it sounds like she has a sore throat. Of coarse she can't talk so I don't know if her throat is actually sore. So I have to take to the doctors tomorrow to see if there is anything they can do. Well I will let everyone know how we made out.

1 comment:

Mandy Jo said...

sick babies are no fun. Hope she is feeling better. She is way too precious!