Monday, December 17, 2007

Four months



Okay she is four months old now. She weighs 14lbs 1oz and is 26.25 inches long. She still has her cold, but she is still very pleasant. We had our first full night apart from her. That went surprisingly well. My mom and Dad watched her and were very happy to do so. She is just about to roll over any day now. She gets on her side and then can't figure out how to get get the rest of the way over and flops back onto her back. The doctor said that we can start introducing cereal without the formula on a spoon. So I can't wait to see her reaction to that.
Brianna as also met Santa Claus three different times. I think she liked him better each time she saw him. As you can tell in the top picture which was the second time she saw Santa. I guess we can call him Pop-Pop Santa. Well I gotta go and get some sleep I will write next month and let everyone know how her Christmas went.

No comments: