Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Week 34

Well I'm almost there. only a month and a half to go. I'm starting to swell up now. I'm also getting tired again. I want to thank anyone who was at my baby shower last weekend. I got alot of nice things. The big stuff is all put together and the clothes and blankets and bibs are all washed and folded and put away. I just have to get the materess pad for the bed, then I can put all the bedding on the bed. I'm still trying to find places for everything. I'm sure it will be that way for a while now. I don't think the dog likes all the new stuff taking over her house. I'm sure she'll be fine when the baby comes and she relizes that this is someone else that she can get food off of. The baby is moving around alot now. I'm still measuring big. I actually have a doctors appointment this friday, so I will be able to let eeryone know how big I'm measuring. I'll write again this week if I get a chance.

1 comment:

Stayllo said...

I want lots of pictures posted when this baby comes. I'm hoping to visit there at the end of July or August before school starts.