Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Week 38

Well here we are down to two weeks to go. I saw the doctor today and she had said something about a possible c-section. I had an ultrasound last week and the baby measured 8lb 2oz. So the doctor is thinking c-section. Unless I want to try going into labor and if things get to complicated we go and do the c-section. I'm not sure what I want to do yet. Hopefully something happens soon though. If my feet get any bigger I will not be able to put shoes on at all. The doctor is not worried about the swelling of the feet because my blood pressure is fine. Well hopefully I'll be writting next week with news of the baby being here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just my opinion.....try to do labor. You may surprise yourself (and the docs) and be able to do it. I think it's at least worth trying. Good luck with whatever you decide. I can't wait to hear the good news!!!!

Stayllo said...

I'm hoping to come out the week of the 17th so I'm hoping I can visit you guys and see your baby. I would try labor to if possible. The recovery is much easier. Doug was born at 9lbs 6ozs.