Sunday, July 15, 2007

Week 36

Well I saw the doctor two weeks ago and he agreed that I'm going to have a big baby. He also said that I will probably go for another ultrasound after this next visit. I have also had numbness in my fingers. The doctor said it was carpal tunel syndrome. Just another pain to along with the back pain that came back for round two. Well at least I only have four weeks to go. Well everything if offically set up and waiting for the baby. All swings, bouncey seats, stroller, the crib, the cradle, and anything else that needed to be set up is ready to go. Well I will write after I have my ultrasound and let everyone know how big the baby really is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy--I got carpal tunnel while I was pregnant too... just to let you know in advance, doctors tell you it goes away after delivering, but it lasts MUCH longer! Mine was around for a good 4 months, and let me tell you, it is NOT easy changing diapers when you can't feel your fingers!

I'm so excited for you--hope all goes perfectly with the birth!!!

Mandy Jo said...

Hi Andy and Amy, wanted to pop in and say congrats! my mom sent me the link, I am so happy for you guys!!